Thursday 16 February 2012

Gotta clean the house

Most days I have no problem dragging my butt out of bed at three thirty am to go to work but then some days its hard. Today was one of those days. Cold, rainy and my bed was just too warm and comfy. Now I am done work for the day and trying to motivate myself to clean the house. 
If I get my "chores" done then I don't feel so bad when I settle into my craft area. Cup of hot coffee, Desperate housewives playing on netflix and stamps. I can just picture what my afternoon can look like if I can just get up and clean the house. Arghhhhhhh I just gotta suck it up and get it done. I will let you know if I succeded later. Fingers crossed.
This stamp is Angie she was my first stamp from http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com

1 comment:

  1. love the colors you used on this. lovely card, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete