Sunday 12 February 2012

Lazy Sunday

Iam feeling so lazy today. My bald man and boy child have gone off to see Star Wars in town. My girl child is being lazy on the couch after her busy day trip to Vancouver yesterday.  Its raining outside and I am totally unmotivated to clean my kitchen. I have a few cards I need to make this week and really should make a plan to get on that.
1- Baby shower card ( Boy )
2- Husbands birthday card ( 41 )
3- Girlfriends birthday card ( 40 )
4- Valentines card for husband and kids 

Yikes way to leave these things to the last minute. I made myself an Americano and closed myself up in my craft room wich is also my bedroom.  Hopefully by the time dinner time rolls around I may have at least one of these cards scratched off my to do list. 
Angry Ballerina
Not sure if this one will be a check off my list but I just got her and love her.Kraftin Kimmie stamps are my new favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment