Wednesday 4 July 2012

Summer FINALLY arrived!

I say summer has arrived because we had a day without wind, rain or grey sky. However the temperature was more Spring like than 4th of July. I will take it though. Felt great to get outside and soak up some much needed vitamin D. I haven't been crafting lately as I was busy the past week or so with a house guest. My daughters best friend came to spend some time with us before she moved to another province. Sad times here. I am hoping that my daughter will find me entertaing enough to help her through the summer. Today I had a little while to play with my new Sea Jewels stamp set from http://www.kraftinkimmiestamps.com/. Hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far and stay safe when out and about.

3 comments:

  1. love the wave and seashell details, Sandy! very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy your card is the perfect way to send cool wishes during this summer hot spell! The waves and seashell are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with this Sea Jewels image, love the wave and the pretty seashell. Lovely bright card, great colouring on the mermaid.

    ReplyDelete