Wednesday 29 August 2012

Earthquake

This afternoon here in Sooke BC we had a wee 3.1 earthquake. A baby rattle compared to the Seattle Quake that a few years ago cracked my dining room wall. My kids freaked out and came running to find me and ask if that was indeed a quake. Yes,yes it was. While my kids were worried about another one I actually found myself thinking " Great, of course we will have a big quake just when I finally get my own craft room grrrrr".
However before the shaking I did get this cute little snowman card finished.
I think he is adorable! 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe the tremor was caused by this CUTE card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it was a minor quake! I'd be thinking the same thing if I just got a new craft room:)
    Adorably cute card and love the papers you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete