Saturday 18 August 2012

Frustrated a little

Today is a day of crafting frustartion. Seems like every time I want something to work one way.......it doesn't. I choose to find it funny rather than cry. My hope though is that since I first started my blog to track my progress that I have improved. Practise, practise, practise. I tell my kids this so I must lead by example and practise what I preach. My card I made today is going to be my niece Hannah's 14th birthday card. I remember when she was just a little coffee bag in my hand now she can drink coffee. I used Wee stamps Hopeful bought through Whimsy stamps. Now my goal is a wedding shower card for my neighbor. She is off to Hawaii this week to marry her submariner while he is stationed there. Very romantic. 

                                                       http://whimsystamps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment