Sunday 28 October 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas!

I know its not Halloween yet and my Jack-o-lanterns are still out on my porch but today we pulled up all the Christmas decorations from the crawl space.
I love it when I see the decorations for the first time after almost a year.
The Santa's, the Snowmen candle holders, the wooden Snowman that I hang on our front door.
Laugh if you will but when I see these things it just fills me with joy.
I miss them throughout the year.
When I was a kid I dreamed of moving to the North Pole and being one of Santa's helpers.
Funny thing was a couple of years ago my own daughter wrote Santa a letter.
She asked if when she was old enough if she could move to the North Pole to work for him.
Guess the Candy Cane doesn't fall to far from the Christmas Tree.
Iam looking forward to Wednesday to take my daughter trick or treating but I am REALLY looking forward to Saturday to put up my Christmas decorations.
Today I played with Mo Manning's little cutie " Sticky "


I coloured him up with Copics and Prisma pencil crayons.
The embellishments are from my Christmas stash.
The papers are Bo Bunny's Mistletoe collection.






My second card I made with one of my few Christmas Tilda stamps from Magnolia stamps.
My friends are divided on their love or dislike of these little cuties.
Some are creeped out by their lac of mouths, I think it adds to their unique charm.
I coloured her up with my Copics and used Bo Bunny Rejoice collection papers.

2 comments:

  1. Sandy you holiday cards are sooo sweet! Fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are wonderful and cheery Christmas cards and love the papers you've used in both of them!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete