Wednesday 31 October 2012

I Believe in Santa

Just finished handing out roughly four hundred pieces of Candy tonight.
Halloween was a success.
Now on to my favourite time of the year.
Christmas!!!!!!
I love everything about Christmas.
The lights, the decorations, the crafts, the fellowship with family and friends.
Like I said I love Christmas.
This Saturday our tree goes up.
Iam an early decorater.
As well as decorating my house , my craft room looks like Santas workshop.
I have been busy making Christmas cards.
This month I am thrilled to be a guest designer at my FAVOURITE craft store One Crazy Stamper.
Its like an early Christmas present for me.
Thanks for stopping by my blog to see what I have been working on.


I made this card using Recollections card stock.
The papers are from Whimsy stamps vintage Christmas Pad.
Saturated Canary's Wendy stamp.
The sentiment is from High Hopes.
I coloured the image with both Copics, spica glitter pen and Chalk.
Everything on my crafty Christmas list I think Santa can find for me at One Crazy Stamper.
I better leave him a list .


4 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! beautiful card, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a successful Halloween!
    This is the sweetest image and love how you've colored her up in the traditional Christmas colors. Great card

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is magic in your workshop Sandy...this card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so very much, I had alot of fun with her.

      Delete