Thursday 27 December 2012

May the Force Be With Us in 2013

I have a blog goal for 2013.
I want to double my followers.
Post twice a week.
Enter at least two new challenges a month.
Every 25th of the month its Christmas time on my blog which will help me later in being prepared for next years craft fair. 
There my blog goals are now out in the universe and I am giddy to stick to the program.
The giddy may be the Christmas Chocolate I am still munching on.
Thats stuff has got to go lol.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family, friends and fur babies.
During the Christmas Chaos my best friends little guy turned one.
His parents are big Star Wars fans.
I wanted his card to mean something not just another Happy 1st Birthday.
So I decided to make my card more for his parents than him.
Lets face it he wont remember anyways.

His gift was a Star wars book called Darth Vader and son. Too cute actually.
So I decided to use a stamp called The Force from Saturated Canary.



4 comments:

  1. Hi, just wanted to wish you a most Happy New Year, and say that I'll be looking forward to seeing the lovely projects you share in 2013. Will hope that it will be a banner year for you & yours. Loved reading your blog goals, sound like I need to emulate most of them. Really cute card,I always forget about the torn edges, and it's so effective. TFS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary and I hope you and your family also have a very blessed New Year!

      Delete
  2. hee... this made me smile! hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice Happy New Year to you and your family as well!

      Delete