Wednesday 20 February 2013

Birthday Season!!


You know those months that seem to be filled with birthdays, in my world February and March are loaded.
When I saw this Some Odd Girl Stamp I thought she was perfect for a few ladies in my life celebrating birthdays right now.
Also celebrating a birthday is My Bald Man ,he just had his 42, time sure does fly by.
Seems like it was just yesterday that I met a scrawny 19 year old boy one day while I was working at my Dads gas station.
At sixteen I knew we would be together forever.
Now at 42 he is still my everything.

The papers I used on this card are from Wild Rose Studio " Strawberry Picnic".
The flowers and bling brads are from my personal stash.
Coloured her up with Copics and a added couple buttons for fun.

Cheers and eat some birthday cake if you get the chance
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute! lovely card, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, just wanted to know that I nominated you & your blog for the Liebster award. Please check today's Miscellaneous post, and get your award to post, and I hope you'll have time to play along, and pay it forward, and we'll help some blogs grow. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this is adorable! love the image!

    ReplyDelete