Thursday 27 June 2013

Baby!!

This weekend is one of my good friends baby showers!
Iam looking forward to helping her celebrate the upcoming arrival of her first baby.
I remember that time in my own life.
It was both exciting and terrifying .
She will make a great mother!
Not sure if this will be the card that I give her as I am not totally thrilled with how it turned out.
However I am loving the digital images from https://www.redonkadoodles.com
We don't know what she is having thats why I went with a pink and blue feel.
now looking at it I think it feels more like a twins card because of the two sleepers.
Hmmmm we shall see :)




Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. This is a cute card and darling image. I think you did a great job, so pretty. I think I need this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've picked the perfect image for her and I'm sure she'll adore this card.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy, this is a delightful card. You covered the bases with your 2 colors, and I actually thought "boy" "girl", not twins. (But could be if needed!). Great coloring on the digi, and I liked the heart shape over her tummy too. Your friend will be thrilled to receive a special handmade card just for herself & Baby. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete