Friday 12 July 2013

Movies in the park tonight

Every summer in the town I live in they have movies in the park.
The park over looks the ocean and they bring in a large screen.
You show up with lawn chairs and hoodies and coffee.
I find hoodies necessary even though its summer because it cools off so close to the ocean.
Tonight they are playing the Croods.
My daughter Karlie wanted to see this one in theatres but movies out are not always in the budget.
At the park its by donation to help support the local food bank.
I had a nap this afternoon after work to guarantee that I wont be falling asleep in my lawn chair.

This week I had an order for a wedding card.
The first image to come to my mind was the Sylvia Zett stamp Love me do.
You can see all her digital images at http://www.weestamps.com

I made two so she had a choice and then she bought both.
I was very pleased she liked them both.

A little extra cash that I can justify buying new craft supplies.







Hope that you all have a great weekend.
Hugs
Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Both your cards are really pretty. Such a beautiful coloring of the images. I love a the bling and flowers on them. Stunning work.
    Hugs
    Eret

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a really cool outing!! I'm sure your daughter loved it. Both of these cards are so sweet and I can see why she'd buy both of them.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, finally we see the Handsome Bald Man! You all make a cute couple. Love the idea of movies by the sea...and even in Fla. in the midst of summer, it could get chilly by the ocean. (ain't chilly round SC right now tho!). Loved your cute cards...Good for you getting a bit of $$$ for your beautiful work, and it will indeed buy a few supplies! Enjoy & be proud of your skills. TFS the pictures & the cards. Hugs

    ReplyDelete